Monday, October 19, 2009

Can Green Make Roy Jones Jnr. Lean Back?

I've been a part-time boxing fan ever since my Whack Job basketball coach made my entire team knuckle up at a boxing club after Sunday training when I was 17 (he had some issues).

I drift in and out though. So it's a little shameful, but not too surprising, that I wasn't aware Danny Green is about to fight Top 3 G.O.A.T. Roy Jones Jnr.

And I couldn't post about that, without posting one of the bazillion highlights from Jones' career.

I like Danny Green, and I hoped he'd punish Anthony "I try to talk as much as Ali did but nothing remotely as charismatic or witty comes out" Mundine each time they tangled, but I think he may be in a bit of trouble here. Having said that, Roy Jones is definitely past his peak, so who knows?


No comments: