Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week In Review

So it's been almost a week since my last post, which is pretty damn weak for someone who aspires to be called a 'blogger' (yeah right) but what a week it's been.

First of all, a large portion of Australia is on fire (and not in a sexy Kings Of Leon kind of way) after the longest hot dry spell this happy-go-lucky rapper can remember. Around 200 people dead, entire towns simply burned off the map. It's horrible.

Also, I saw Role Models which my man Dave recommended so highly that I couldn't possibly enjoy it as much as he said I would (I didn't, by the way). And then I ran into Kulaia, a phenomenal R&B/Soul/Gospel singer who I worked with on the first J Wess album, and she asked me to come along and do a workshop for at risk youths. So I'm gonna be teaching little gangstas how to rap.

No comments: