Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm Back. Again.

So another week without my laptop (those crackheads who broke into my girl's place last year are really impacting my day to day), and I feel a little sheepish about posting again.

I mean, Arsenal lost to Manchester City and are having their worst season in 15 years, Donnie Walsh has decided that he doesn't care about The Knicks' hot start to the season (trading their best 2 players Zach Randolph and Jamal Crawford to maybe be able to get LeBron next year), and I ate so much animal flesh at an Argentine restaurant on Friday night that it's gastrointestinal gridlock for the foreseeable future.

At least Glasgow Celtic FC got in done against St. Mirren (take that, Biz).

And in other good news, I'm thinking about changing my rap name to Stacks McHale. But only if I become extremely wealthy.

No comments: