Monday, December 15, 2008

ABC, easy as B*&ch F*&k A$$ D Boy Pimp, Punk Mothaf*%ka


I don't know why but this reminds me of Kid'n'Play for some reason.

Flocabulary uses the educational power of hip-hop music to foster literacy and promote academic success in the classroom and beyond. Through a range of multimedia products and live performance programs, we bring our concept of music and learning to students and teachers worldwide.

Outstanding. Take a look at the titles of some of the text books. My personal favourite is Shakespeare is Hip Hop.

ORIGINAL SHAKESPEARE…RAPPED: The CD includes original Shakespearian lyrics rapped, as well as lively modern interpretations and classically performed monologues.

Honourable mention to The Rappers Handbook. I'll be buying myself a copy for Christmas.

1 comment:

I'm Alida Irwin said...

Too cool. Learn calculus and develop a sense of rhythm simultaneously! Looks like bookish nerds are *finally* destined to be the life of the party ;)