Thursday, September 10, 2009

Whaddaya Get When You Cross Asher Roth And David Lee?


David Lee Roth, of course. BAM! Down comes the humour hammer.

I actually only really wanted to mention that The Knicks have signed my man David Lee for another year, but I've got nothing against the young Jewish spitter so I thought I'd get creative.

Obviously David Lee Roth's chest hair is the best thing about this (I'm a bit of a Pierce Brosnan with the hirsuteness myself), although whatever the f*&k's going on with his inflected abdominal muscles is not really that cool.

Did he cameo in one of the thousand Sopranos episodes that involved famous dudes sitting in on Mob run card games?

I'm almost done packing and I'm off on tour tomorrow. Here's some more random chart action (if you're into that kind of thing), the new J Wess single's doing well on the AIR charts.

No comments: