Saturday, August 30, 2008

Be Careful Where You Piss in The Bay Area

This really resonates with me, because when I've had a few I am frequently (and I mean frequently) guilty of urinating in public. Granted I don't usually have a firearm or bullet-proof vest on my person, but if the coppers here in MEL really busted your balls for doing this then I'd have a rap sheet longer than Amy Winehouse's face.

"Officers discovered that he was wearing a bullet-resistant vest and booked him on suspicion of being a felon in possession of body armor. He was also booked on suspicion of possessing a firearm, carrying a concealed firearm, resisting arrest and public urination."

Sometimes it's better to just suffer the lower abdominal discomfort and wait until after you've stuck up the liquor store to relieve yourself, I guess.

No comments: