Monday, August 25, 2008

It's the Internet's fault, dude

I was gonna post the link to a story with the following headline:

10 People With Unbelievable Medical Conditions

And the following introductory sentences:

"UK ’s Sarah Carmen, 24, is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything. She suffers from Permanent Sexual Arousal Syndrome (PSAS), which increases blood flow to the sex organs. “Sometimes I have so much sex..."

But the link went down, so I'll have to do a 180 and talk a little bit about this (which, curiously, I found through the same source).

It's a shame when any son or daughter has to witness the decline of their mother or father. I'm not going to go on a rant about Thatcher's politics and how much I hate them (not just now, anyway), I'll just end this substitution post by saying that it's also a shame that Bobby Sands didn't live long enough for his son to nurse him through old age.

No comments: