Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Too Sexy For My Shirt (Folding)

There are some things in life that I would like to be good at, but have pretty much given up hope on. I've always wanted to learn a language that uses completely different characters to those used in English and the Romance languages, but after learning Spanish I know I'd have to lock myself in a library for the next 12 years to come close.

As long as I've been involved in writing lyrics, I've always had an inkling that I should get involved with the sonic side of music, but I'm just a little allergic to technology, so that probably ain't gonna happen either.

So it's such a relief to find something I can finally remedy - my complete inability to fold clothes generally, and shirts specifically, in a neat and tidy fashion. You can too, just check this out.

Whether hanging space is at a premium or you need to stash your dress shirts in a suitcase, properly folding them cuts down on the space they take up and keeps wrinkles at bay.

Lord how I have tried to keep those wrinkles at bay.

For best results, watch the video.

No comments: