Thursday, September 18, 2008

It Was a Good Day


So it's been a couple of days, I've been doing shit and it was my birthday yesterday - that's why I've been slacking.

It was a pretty good day yesterday. I had breakfast at Birdman Eating in Collingwood (if you live in Melbourne, you need to go there) then walked into the city, stopping by St. Patrick's Cathedral on the way. I just kinda strolled the grounds, smiling and nodding at the tourists, and then I decided to enter the church.

The place was packed with Catholic school girls all singing in unison, celebrating their feast day. My presence caused some disruption in the back row and a matronly nun came over and kicked me out. Excellent.

I got a coffee at Pelligrini's, then went home for some lunch before skipping across town to lay down a few tracks with J Wess (which I'll post in due course).

Later in the afternoon I stopped by The Celtic Club for a pint of that thick black robust, then went home for a home cooked Mexican Lasagne.

Fantastico.

No comments: